Pet Memorial Stones

Pet Memorial Stones
Detail Pet Memorial Stones

Monday, March 5, 2012

Mark your herbs and veggies

Engraved stone vegetable/herb markers
Personalized garden stones are an excellent way to label your herbs and vegetables. Spring is right around the corner and people are already preparing for the garden season! Every year, we pull the weeds, till the soil, and plant our favorite veggies. If you are like me, I really like to label my plants. I've tried a bunch of different types of markers, but nothing has compared to these personalized garden stones from Stone Creations Northwest. I have nine of them from last years garden. I recently weeded and tilled up our raised beds and decided to take inventory of my gardening supplies. I hadn't seen the stone markers since last summer, and I was very happy to see that they looked brand new! That is the beauty of natural stone engraving. They are not only functional in labeling your herbs and veggies, but also a timeless and natural fit to add something unique to your garden. Personalized garden stones are your best choice for labeling your garden this year, and years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment