Pet Memorial Stones

Pet Memorial Stones
Detail Pet Memorial Stones

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Custom Stone Engraving

This is my first blog so I thought I better give some background on our company! Stone Creations Northwest has been in business for about two years now! I've grown right along with my company and am happy with the response I've received from our products. Stone engraving is truly a form of art and I've learned a lot along the way! I started with the humblest of equipment and now have some of the best equipment around!

I honestly never thought of it when I started that Pet Memorial Stones would be our biggest seller. It is nice to see the joy they bring to grieving pet owners when their little ones must cross the rainbow bridge. Our Pet Memorial Stones come in a variety of sizes so customers can find just the right one for what they want to say.

I just launch my new website so I hope you will please visit it to check out our stone engraving products for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment