Pet Memorial Stones

Pet Memorial Stones
Detail Pet Memorial Stones

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stone Engraving

So I thought I would take a moment to answer everyones questions about our stone engraving process. The simplest answer is that we use a sandblasting method. It's not an easy thing to do when handed a stone and asked if you can carve into it a pets name along with a detailed image of a dog. I had no idea what it was going to take to get this stone engraving project up and running! I never went to school for graphic design but I have to admit that I've learned more about computers starting this stone engraving company than anything else I've ever done. All of our stones are designed by us on graphic design software. Then we fix the artwork to the stone before it is sent to our sandblaster where we engrave each stone by hand. We then fill each engraved stone with an industry standard memorial grade paint. Finally we clean each stone engraving in a solvent to clean any residue that is left on the stone. What is left is a complete transformation from the stone we selected to the finished product! Stone engraving is an art and we take great care at each and every step of the engraving process. We know that you will see the Stone Creations Northwest difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment