Pet Memorial Stones

Pet Memorial Stones
Detail Pet Memorial Stones

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Rainbow Bridge

Since we offer pet Memorial stones I thought I would tell you what I know about The Rainbow Bridge. When I started stone engraving I had never heard of the Rainbow Bridge, but have since seen it all over. The Rainbow Bridge is basically just a story written in a poetic prose. When a pet passes away they cross the bridge which leads to a mythological place where they wait for their human companions to join them. 

The Rainbow Bridge has really gained popularity among pet owners and while it is not part of any religion many pet memorial sites use its message. I like to include its message along with our pet Memorial stones to give people who have experienced the loss of a pet some comfort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment